Executive Assistant Job Description
Job Summary: Responsible for administrative and general support work for the Chief Operations Officer. Facilitates and coordinates, prioritizes, and processes all job duties in a professional, timely manner using good judgment.
- maintain confidentiality of employee and client information at all times
- keep all company equipment, documents, electronic files locked or secure at all times whether working remotely and or in office i.e. if you leave your work area / computer, lap top etc.
- ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines set by the COO
- answer telephones, book reservations, run errands
- maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism as described in the employee hand book.
- monitor company email box and process requests
- record information as required by the company
- data entry and use of software programs
- research and analyze information
- Able to be flexible with job duties and any other duties as assigned whether in or out of office
- executes all terms and conditions as set forth in BAC Transportation’s employee handbook
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Keyboarding skills
- Team spirit
- Detail oriented
- Multi-tasking capability
- Process Oriented
- Composure under pressure
- Good phone voice
- Current driver’s license with a clean driving history for the past five years
- Must pass background checks
- Must be able to read and write in the English language
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays is a must.
- Possess a sincere desire for delivering 1st-rate customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite especially Excel and Word. Intermediate to Advance level in Excel able to create and utilize formulas, conditional formatting, build tables, charts and perform other simple uses with ease and no direction needed.
- excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- excellent language comprehension and proof reading skills
- be able to follow verbal and written direction
- must be able to communicate by telephone, and in person in a courteous, friendly and professional manner with all clients, vendors, staff and co-workers
- maintains the security of customer financial and identifying information
- ability to work in a highly demanding and highly stressful environment
- good eyesight, hearing, manual co-ordination and dexterity
- the ability to listen to incoming requests for service and at the same time utilize (multi-tasking skills)
- good memory for details and procedures
- good judgment and decision making skills
- the ability to work well in a team environment or alone
- must type at least 45 - 60 wpm
- have experience with various computer programs such as excel, & word
- be able to learn the various software systems with ease and be a quick study
Chief Operations Officer
This work may require sitting or standing for long periods of time. It can be stressful when dealing with emergency situations or with routine work punctuated by very busy periods. It may require driving to and from various locations in order to complete job duties assigned.
BAC Transportation is a Drug Free Workplace