ACCESS AMBASSADOR (PART -TIME POSITIONS)
Enjoy being around people! Are you professional, friendly, courteous, energetic, like to smile and provide excellent customer service! Then apply now to join our dynamic team at this exciting time of expansion!
We are looking for charismatic individuals to provide wheelchair assistance to our clients within the Ted Stevens International Airport while giving them top notch service!
POSITION: Access Ambassador
WAGES: $10 hourly + Gratuity! Plus, Earn up to an extra $1.50 hourly Incentive Bonus! With BAC Transportation's Incentive Bonus Program you Could Earn up to $11.50 Hourly!! + Gratuity!
PART TIME: 0- 29 hours per a week
SHIFTS We are a 24/7 Operation must be flexible to work Day, Mid and Overnight Shifts.
Must be available weekends and holidays.
To provide wheelchair assistance, excellent customer service and physical assistance to clients requiring aid in getting in and out of a wheelchair. To safely and comfortably transport our clients to their destinations.
· Must clear a Criminal History Records Check and a Security Threat Assessment in order to be qualified for an Airport Badge. Pass the Airport Badge Class.
· Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
· Able to stand, walk, climb stairs for long periods of time
· Use proper body mechanics while performing duties safely
· Able to bend, lift, push and pull over 50 pounds or more is required
· Must be able to control wheelchair with client and maneuver through crowded or tight spaces.
· Must be able to understand signs, read flight displays and follow directions
· Must enjoy working with people, possess empathic abilities in dealing with clients and their needs.
· Must be respectful and professional at all times
· Must Examine wheelchairs daily for cleanliness, repairs and maintenance
SKILLS and ABILITIES Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a highly demanding and highly stressful environment, good eyesight, hearing, manual co-ordination and dexterity, good memory for details and procedures, good judgment and decision-making skills, the ability to work alone or in a team environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS May be exposed to high levels of noise from terminals, physically demanding when assisting clients of varying weights and personalities.
BENEFITS Medical, Vision and Dental are optional to Full - Time Regular Employees
BAC Transportation is a Drug Free Workplace